Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2015

Sunday Roundup: 10 of My Favorite Free Crochet Patterns This Week

I see a LOT of fabulous, free crochet patterns during the course of my time spent on the internet in a day. And I've been sharing them on my Facebook page as I come across them (You should totally check it out!), but I thought it might be nice to round up a handful of them each week.

Because who doesn't love free? Let me tell you, I'm not a fan of buying patterns, unless it's for something truly unique, gorgeous, and/or I can't just figure out how to make something from looking at a picture.

But there truly are some fantastic gems out there are absolutely free. And it's those I'd like to share with you.

And for the record, I am not affiliated with any of people/sites that offer the patterns in any way at all, and I'm sure they have no idea I even exist. So that said, on with the list!

1. Bavarian Square by The Stitchin' Mommy

2. Jazlyn Baby Hat by Snappy Tots


3. Mahala Mandala Square by Yuli Handmade


4. Madly In Love Infinity Scarf/Cowl by Moogly (Part 2 is here)


5. Owl Hat by Repeat Crafter Me




7. Granny Heart by Crochet Tea Party


8. Hippo Hat by Repeat Crafter Me




10. Nubbie Scrubbies by Simple Sweet Yarns


No comments:

Post a Comment