Because who doesn't love free? Let me tell you, I'm not a fan of buying patterns, unless it's for something truly unique, gorgeous, and/or I can't just figure out how to make something from looking at a picture.
But there truly are some fantastic gems out there are absolutely free. And it's those I'd like to share with you.
And for the record, I am not affiliated with any of people/sites that offer the patterns in any way at all, and I'm sure they have no idea I even exist. So that said, on with the list!
1. Bavarian Square by The Stitchin' Mommy
2. Jazlyn Baby Hat by Snappy Tots
3. Mahala Mandala Square by Yuli Handmade
5. Owl Hat by Repeat Crafter Me
6. Frozen's Olaf Amigurumi Doll by 1 Dog Woof
7. Granny Heart by Crochet Tea Party
8. Hippo Hat by Repeat Crafter Me
9. Blooming Flower Cushion by Attic24
10. Nubbie Scrubbies by Simple Sweet Yarns