Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

February Ipsy Glambag

I am delighted with the February Glambag from Ipsy. Aside from the products being amazing this month, the value of what I received was positively insane! Of course, Ipsy always produces great value. For starters, the bag only costs $10 a month for deluxe samples of a wide variety of beauty products. But there is often at least one full size product in each bag. This month there are two full size products. And I redeemed my accumulated Ipsy points for an extra item, as well. (Psst, by the way, if you decide to join, use this link. It will give me points toward another future freebie)




In the bag:

Model Co Cosmetics blush in Cosmopolitan, 3.6g. Fullsize is $22 for 8g.
Emite Makeup Eyelash Curler, $25. with 2 refill pads, $3
Mitchell and Peach Fine Radiance Oil, Flora No. 1, 10ml. Fullsize is 20ml. £30/$46.20
Eva Nyc Up All Night Volumizing Spray, 1oz $10

Redeemed with Ipsy points:

Eva Nyc Mane Tamer Leave In Cream, 100ml. Fullsize is 250ml, $24 


Overall approximate value of bag, adjusted for sizes I received: $75.99 ($85.59 including the extra freebie)! Isn't that insane?!

Thoughts:

I have dry skin and fine hair, so I love the face oil and volumizing spray; the lip stain is the perfect color (though the packaging looks cheap and leaves a lot to be desired); it's time to replace my lash curler and I've never had a high end one before, so this is quite nice; and the leave in conditioner leaves my hair soft and not greasy - and it smells great! The blush is the only product I'm on the fence on, since my cheeks are red enough without help! 

No comments:

Post a Comment