"Influenster invites its most active members to participate in exclusive VoxBox programs where members receive complimentary products to test and review. In exchange, we ask our members to do what they already love to do: share their opinions with their friends & followers on social media."In short, they send select active members a box full of free goodies to test and talk about. Basically a dream come true if you ask me!
But enough of the chitchat, lets get to the good part: the goodies!
The box I received was the VoxVoxBox, designed for brides-to-be and all the ladies involved in your wedding.
In the box:
- Pure Silk Shave Cream - I've always loved this stuff, so it was a great addition! Smells fantastic
- Eco Tools Pure Complexion Facial Sponge - I really want to make a video review of this sponge! It's made with Konjac vegetable fibers, so it's all natural, which is a major plus! But mainly, it's just one of the coolest products I've seen in a long time.
- Sally Hansen Complete Spa Manicure - Base coat and top coat built in. For an all in one polish, it's quite nice and the finish is perfect. Shade: Barracuda.
- Olay Regenerist Luminous Tone Perfecting Cream - A moisturizer that lightens dark spots and gives a youthful glow. It feels light and smells wonderful!
- Tide To Go Pen - A staple that stays in my purse.
- Riley & Grey - A coupon for a wedding website designed by them. Very nice!
Overall, I was quite impressed with the products in this VoxBox and I look forward to future boxes!