Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Next Steps

Hey strangers! I haven't posted lately because I just haven't had much to write about. At this point, this just isn't much to update. I'm walking really well now, just can't do it for too long at a time.

As some may have saw me post on Facebook, I was able to wear flipflops the other day. I was pretty excited about that because I could LIVE in them. They are on my feet at least 10 months out of the year. So comfy. So easy. Ahhh perfection.

But other than that, I really don't have much to add!

I knew this day would come - I knew one day there just wouldn't be much to talk about regarding my injuries. I'd like to keep this blog, but that means I need something to post about... you know, something other than just me.

So, I was wondering.. is there anything you, dear readers, would like to see here?

I was thinking I could talk about the projects I'm working on (crafty stuff), maybe recipes I love. And I'm going to be moving soon, so when that happens I will share any decorating I do.

Anything else that might spark your fancy?

I welcome comments, so just let me know, right down there in that comment box!

No comments:

Post a Comment