Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Walking a Bit

It's been a week since my physical therapy appointment. I've been walking without the crutches as much as I can around the house... but it's hard. It's like when you walk and walk around a theme park all day long and your feet hurt so bad. Except for me, they hurt after just a few minutes. Being off your feet for almost 6 months changes your stamina, that's for sure!

The main thing that my pt has me working on is getting my big toe to completely straighten. I can move it, but it never straightens completely. So, I've been working on that. Imagine me sitting there willing the toe to do what I want it to... "Straighten your big toe" in total Kill Bill fashion.

Not much else to tell... right now. May have more after my next appt.

No comments:

Post a Comment