Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day! Plus a Wedding and Purses.

This has been one heck of an exciting week!

My darling fiance surprised me this Thursday with a wedding! It wasn't a complete surprise as we'd already gotten our marriage license, but it was indeed a surprise! 

The ceremony was small and intimate, with only the kids, Johhny's best friend, and my dad. A friend of his officiated and it was sweet, romantic, and perfect. And most importantly is what it was NOT: STRESSFUL. Not one single moment was stressful or nerve-wracking. I couldn't ask for more.

We enjoyed some yummy cake and delicious bubbly and some much welcomed relaxation. 

I know everyone is wanting wedding pics, but be patient! We plan to get some professional photos done soon!



So needless to say, it was quite lovely to celebrate Valentine's Day this year as a Mr. and Mrs.! We didn't do anything fancy, but I totally had to show you what he got me. 

Let me back up a bit here and say that I've recently developed an obsession with bows. So a couple months ago when I went into Burlington and saw this lovely Betsey Johnson purse, I knew I had to have it.




Bows? Check. Girly? Check. Gold? Check!

Of course that got me looking at all the other Betsey Johnson purses and fell in love with nearly all of them. 

So I was beyond delighted when I saw my Valentine's gift from Johnny.




It's from the Be Mine collection. How absolutely perfect is that?? And the fact that he combined it with beautiful rose that will never wilt and die just made my heart flutter. 

When a man completely understands that your desire for all things beautiful constantly competes with your reluctance to waste money on things that will die, you know he's a keeper!

This is by far the best Valentine's week ever. 

P.S. And speaking of beauty and frugality, I can't wait to show you the Ipsy Bag I got this month! This was a fantastic bag! (Ipsy subscription is $10/mo. Check it out here!)

No comments:

Post a Comment