Pages

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Simply Sexy Summer Waves


This look was completely unplanned, but it turned out so well, I just had to share it. The family was headed out to dinner, and at the last minute, I decided I wanted to do something with my hair. So, I grabbed the Sexy Hair Beach Spray that I received in this month's Ipsy bag and decided to give it a try. 

While I'm home, I tend to keep my hair up in a messy bun, so my hair is always pretty wavy. All I did for this, was take out the bun, finger comb my hair, and spray each side a couple times. I love the messy, wavy look and I loved that the spray helped give some definition to the waves (and keep back the frizz!).

My hair looked great all night, and I loved the smell of the spray too. I still want to try it with wet hair, but so far I give it a thumbs up! 





What's your favorite Summer style?


I'm also wearing: 



No comments:

Post a Comment